How Daycare Can Give Your Child a Jump Start on Life

By on August 28, 2013

Infant care island lake il

It is always hard for a parent to drop their child off at daycare for the first time. There are worries about how your child will adjust, the safety of your child, and so many more. However, choosing the right child care facility for your child could be the best thing you do for them at this early age.

The start of daycare began with the welfare and reform movements of the 19th century. From there, the Federal Government sponsored day care for 400,000 preschoolers during World War II. It seems through time we have begun to recognize the importance of not only having our children watched during the day while we are gone, but participating in an active learning preschool.

Daycare programs usually incorporate some learning curriculum into the day, but the major focus of a program is usually the social and emotional development. When you are looking for a daycare, you will want to make sure they have trained early childhood staff who know the proper ways to develop the social skills of all of the children involved. Remember to ask about their philosophy and how they execute the teaching.

For example, childcare in lake zurich is known for encouraging young students to take control of their own education, learning through senses, socialization, and focusing on expression. These skills will give your child the resources they need to be successful once they have begun a true academic program. Preschool in lake zurich IL lays the foundation for a good education.

With our children developing 1,000 trillion connections in the brain by the age of three, these types of programs are essential. Begin researching some of the best daycare and preschool programs near you. Know ahead of time what you are looking for, and ask plenty of questions. Once you find the right place, you will be giving your child the base work for a life long journey to success.

1. Casy May

March 13, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I have heard horror stories about child molesters and all kinds of people getting into these daycares. I am just not comfortable sending my toddler.

2. Roy Reed