Reduce the Stress of Your Next Move via Self Storage Pods

By on September 29, 2013

Portable storage unit

According to a recent survey, after death and divorce, moving has been found to be the third most stressful life event a person will ever experience. While this may not actually be the case, it does speak volumes about the way the average person views the prospect of moving. When you consider the many stressful things that are going on all at once, moving is, indeed, one of the biggest “pains” in life.

Although it is impossible to avoid all of the annoying little inconveniences ofrelocation, the physical part of any move can be made more efficient and less stressful with the help of portable self storage pods. Portable storage pods are very similar to the storage units that are found in traditional self storage facilities. While the exterior of some portable self storage containers are made from heavy duty wood, the interior frames are constructed of durable, high impact steel.

Portable self storage pods are available in a variety of sizes to meet the needs of different customers. The most common size is 10 feet by 5 feet, but are easy to find in sizes as large as 20 feet by 20 feet. Of course, all portable storage bins include heavy duty locking capabilities in order to keep your possessions safe.

While self storage pods are convenient for homeowners who are simply need extra storage space, they are also popular among people who are in the process of relocating. Since the storage company will deliver the desired number of portable containers directly to the customer, and leave it with them for an extended period of time, customers who are moving can take their time loading their possessions into the pods. Thus, they will be all set to go once moving day arrives. Portable storage units also make the entire moving process less stressful by minimizing clutter, and maximizing efficiency and organization.

Portable self storage pods offer a versatile alternative to homeowners who are looking for temporary self storage solutions. Whether they need extra space during a major home renovation, or are looking to reduce the stress of their next move, a top moving and storage company has the ideal portable self storage units for each of them.
To see more, read this.

1. Troy Young

July 10, 2014 at 5:03 pm

These sound like a great idea. I wonder how much they cost though? I wouldn’t use them if they cost more than hiring a moving company. What would be the point?

2. Arthur Gardner