Do You Have Business Law Issues?

By on September 24, 2013

Real estate litigation

Did you know that the average length of a civil trial is 3.7 days? Civil trials differ from criminal trials in that a civil trial is person vs person and generally involves financial penalties instead of jail time. On that note, a lawsuit is a civl action brought in a court of law in which a plaintiff, a person who claims to have incurred loss as a result of a defendant’s actions, demands a legal remedy.

Litigation is one of those legal remedies. Litigation is defined as an action brought in court to enforce a particular right. The term litigation can refer to either a criminal trial or civil case. A civil lawsuit can actually be settled out of court, or it can follow the steps of the litigation process.

For businesses who want to avoid litigation, a business law lawyer should be hired. Business law issues like litigation can be avoided when there is a lawyer present to defend companies. Business lawyers can even do work on real estate litigation.

If your business needs a business lawyer, you should go online and search for one. If you live in Phoenix, Arizona, for example and have business law issues, you can type in “business attorney in Phoenix” or “business lawyer phoenix” and get hooked up with somebody that can represent your company against litigation.

1. Walter Murphy

June 19, 2014 at 12:28 pm

My friend’s father used to own a company, and I know the corporate lawyer they kept on retainer was paid a fortune. He didn’t have to work that hard, but he still got paid an absolute fortune and was well respected.

2. George Gonzales