Keeping Your Family and Your Home Safe

By on July 17, 2013

Home invasion protection

Many people are preventing home break ins and protecting their personal safety by installing residential security systems. If you are living in the United States or in Canada, Adt security systems and alarm systems can help keep you and your family safe, and keep your valuables secure.

Once every 14.6 seconds, there is a burglary in the United States. It is not surprising that there are more break ins during the warmer months than there are in the winter. Oftentimes, potential robberies are averted when a burglar sees a sticker on a door or window, or a sign which indicates that there is a home ADT security system.

According to studies most burglaries can be prevented. Nearly nine out of every ten (87 percent) could have been avoided. Having a home security system can give you peace of mind, and can help to protect you, your family, and your possessions any time, day or night, whether you are home or not. Even when you are away or on vacation, home security systems and the people who monitor them are there for your protection.
Get more here.

1. Al Williamson

September 10, 2013 at 9:14 am

We live in a very quiet neighborhood in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Recently there have been some break ins, and we never had a problem like that before.

2. Lonnie Cox

March 2, 2014 at 6:11 pm

We have a home security system. It is worth it to know that my husband, the kids and I are safe and that our house and all of our possessions are protected, and it is great for when we are away.

3. Ramon Powers