In spite of the recent housing market crash, mortgage rates are at historic lows while the Federal Reserve attempts to stimulate economic growth and the Wyoming housing market is doing better than you might expect since there is no corporate or personal income tax in the state. This makes buying a luxury log home easier than you would have ever imagined. Here are some facts and advice on buying a home in Jackson Hole Wyoming.
1. The fast paced and stressful life style of the average city in the United States is not for everyone. In our industrialized and over populated world, high end log homes in a town like Jackson Hole, which had a population of less than ten thousand in 2011, might just be the type of sanctuary that you are looking for.
2. Just outside the town of Jackson resides the National Elk Refuge. This refuge is the largest elk preserve in North America. As many as 90,000 elk spend the winter there and investing in Jackson hole realestate could get you one step closer to being able to witness it. This is not the kind of sight that is available in the city.
3. Wyoming is also home to Grand Teton National Park. The Mountain, Grand Teton, is close to 14,000 feet high and was first skied down in 1971 by Bill Briggs. Briggs was inducted into the U.S. National Ski Hall of Fame to commemorate this incredible feat. If you are someone who aspires to one day be inducted into the U.S. National Ski Hall of Fame, then luxury log homes in the Jack Hole area might be the first step in achieving your dream.
4. If you are looking for Jackson hole luxury homes for sale, then you will be in good company when you get there. Two of the people on last years Forbes 400 wealthiest people in America list currently live in Jackson.
5. Not only are there no corporate or personal business taxes in Wyoming, the state was named one of Bloomsbergs Best Places to Do Business for seven years in a row. If that is not the best advice on buying a home in Jackson, than you may not be able to be convinced.