What to Know About SEO

By on August 9, 2013

Reselling seo

Running a business is an enormous undertaking. You have to worry about inventories, employees, and providing the highest level of service possible while still turning a profit. One aspect that is easy to overlook is marketing. However, without the customers a good marketing plan draws in, you will not last very long in the professional world.

These days, the internet is everything. We use it to talk to each other, to find where we are going, and to buy things. 64 percent of people with mobile devices use them to shop online. In fact, online sales account for 7 percent of all retail activity, and that number is expected to jump to 9 percent by 2016. When people want something, they look it up on a search engine, and tend to limit their selection by what they see on the first page of the results. This is where you want to be if you want to increase your customer base. In order to get there, you will have to employ search engine optimization, which involves locating key search terms associated with your business and incorporating them into a series of regularly updated articles and blog posts that tie into your website.

You may be wondering how you are supposed to pull this off while still running a business. Luckily for you, there are companies out there that specifically do this kind of marketing. The best SEO resellers will get you to the proper ranking in the search results and will keep you there. Leads generated from this kind of marketing have an impressive 14.6 percent close rate, as opposed to the 1.7 percent you get from traditional print media marketing.

Seo resellers also use social media platforms to get new customers. 90 percent of adults online use social media extensively, so it helps to cater to this. 94 percent of social media marketers track the number of followers and fans they gather and keep them entertained with regular posts.

If you find yourself lacking customers, there is hope. Look into SEO resellers to achieve your full potential. They are out there waiting.

1. John Thompson

March 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm

I used seo for my business and were doing better than ever. We keep getting new customers and it can even be a challenge to keep up with their orders sometimes. These are the kinds of problems I like having.

2. Travis Larson