Consider the Many Amenities of Corporate Luxury Housing When Away on Business

By on July 16, 2013

Corporate housing nyc

As the business my wife and I started really takes off, we rocketed up in the world. Now, as we face a move, we are starting to consider luxury corporate housing when we go away for business trips.

The more I think about them, the more I get kind of wary about hotels. Even their luxury suites. But with luxury corporate housing, one of their big benefits is that the apartments offer a much more home like atmosphere than you will find in any hotel.

Plus, though it is just temporary corporate housing, these units come equipped with every item you might need, like linens, kitchenware, bedding and more. On top of all that, you get local phone service, premium television, Internet and more as well.

Lately, there has been a luxury corporate housing boom. This has been driven by companies that are looking to diversify on an international basis. Many companies like to use these to help an employee settle in to a new city after relocating, and provide temporary housing before they find lodging in their new location.

Luxury corporate housing solutions are a great alternative to the hotels that we have grown way too weary of. What are your thoughts on luxury corporate housing rentals? Do you think that these are a good idea, a great idea, or what? I would love to hear your opinion, thoughts, and stories. Please comment on your experiences! Visit here for more information.

1. Ramon Barker

September 9, 2013 at 8:13 am

My boss put me up in a luxury corporate housing suite long enough for me to find my lodging, but, honestly, that place was nicer than my apartment so it was kind of rough moving out to be honest.

2. Billy Manning

March 5, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I think that these are a great service to an employee. I mean, it really is the least they can do if they ask you to uproot your life and move it some place new, you know? If anything, they should find you a place to live.

3. Philip Philips