Moving Pods are the New and Improved Way to Move!

By on June 28, 2013

Moving storage

These days, people do not just stay in one place; people move away from their hometown for countless reasons. Things like a career, or possibly a military move can cause a person to have to pack up their family and just relocate their whole entire life at any point in time.

When making a military move or transferring to another location for job reasons, it is important to always plan for the most efficient and stress free method of moving your home. Finding a moving company is not always the easiest thing nor has it ever said to be a fun experience; but for the people who DREAD this event, they are in luck!

If you are one of these people who have gone through the original method of moving, whether it be finding a moving company and movers who you trust with your belongings, or maybe you have rented a big truck that someone in the family barely knows how to drive and then packed it tight with no knowledge of moving at all. Well, if you ever move again… there is something way better out there, and it is called moving pods.

Pods moving is an innovative business that allows a family who is in need of a quick move, to simply just pack their own belongings into pods storage and then when they are ready to move, the pods go to their next house. There are companies who will drop these empty pods off at your old home, and then once you have packed them with everything you want to bring to your new home, they will then transport them for you.

Most moving companies of any sort are required to provide liability coverage for the goods that they will transport, but this does not mean you should just bank on a liability form to protect your true valuables. Whether using a moving company or these new moving pods, when your family is making a long distance move of any sort, each member should pack a personal suitcase as if it was a small trip or longer vacation. You should also consider not packing away expensive things such as jewelry or sentimental pieces such as photographs; these things should be kept close to you during the moving process.

Today, a military move, relocating due to a career, or simply moving away because you want a change of pace, it will still be a stressful time. Why not take an easier and more efficient approach at this event with using moving pods and moving storage.

1. Derrick Hill

October 1, 2013 at 9:19 am

moving pods were much easier than finding a moving company… just sayin!

2. Abigail Snyder

February 21, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I work for a moving company. I feel as if we do a better job and take care of your belongings. that might just be my bias opinion though… idk

3. Dale Wage